Thursday, March 13, 2008

Tea for 5! post

We went to Tiffany's tea room again yesterday. Only this time Grandma was able to join us! We had so much fun! Everything was Delicious ! My favorite is the chicken salad & this time I got the pasta salad for a side & Ruth & I split a piece of chocolate cake. Today was sooo beautiful outside! 56 degrees! Grandma said we soon would be able to take Ella for walks & she wanted to get Ella a new stroller to go for walks!:) So my mom, Ella & I went to Babies r us to find one I had seen online but they didn't have it. We ended up finding the one pictured & loved it. It was on clearance & the salesman gave us 15% off too! It is a one push button & her car seat can attach on it too! You can tell she loves being in it! We have a park on the next street, we will be visiting a lot:)! I saw a robin in our front yard this morning. Spring is here!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you & Ella now that you have a new set of wheels. -Marcy

Becky Jaeger said...

Nice Stroller...I like the black and white. I'm glad u have one! I can't wait for the parks either!!!

I really wanna go to Tiffany's Tea Room now!

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

What a fun time! Thanks for sharing about your wonderful Tea for 5 experience!

Anonymous said...

Autumn loves seeing the pictures of Ella! So cute she is!
-Rebekah Tastet