Thursday, March 27, 2008

Daddy's Girl

Yes folks, she is a her father's daughter. If you know my husband you will notice the hair resemblance:). Ella's hair has just grown this last week & sticks up all over her head:). Good thing she can were it long:). My hair would probably do the same if I cut it like my husband :)

My aunt gave me this rocking chair a few weeks ago. It belonged to my Great -Grandma Bea. I rearranged her room somewhat & put it in there today. I want to repaint it this summer a light pink maybe. Meanwhile, Ella & I will enjoy it!:)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That hair is to cute! She looks like a fuzzy chick...so adorable. I like the chair, it's nice to have something from your greatgrandma. I will be down the first weekend in May...we should get together!

Anonymous said...

The above statment was from me...Becky J.