Aunt Ruth, Fred the dog, Myself, & Ella went for a short walk today. It was absolutely gorgeous!!! Ella was just looking around & taking everything in. I don't think she knew what was going on by she liked it:)! Tonight I opened the door & smelled the smell of summer coming- a grill:)! I love that smell! Can't wait to get out for more walks if this weather keeps up:)!
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
What is all this bright stuff Mommy?
Posted by Becky at 6:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love ur new background...makes me want a cupcake...ha! Ella looks like she is having fun getting outside...and adorable! That stroller looks so comfy...wish adults could have something like that...lol. I can't wait for this Wisconsin snow to melt so Abby can enjoy the outdoors too.
Glad you got to be outside. We are getting snow tonight so I guess I'll have to wait longer for warm weather. -Marcy
Ella, Great Uncle Mark and Great Grandma say hello. We miss you.
Love You very much!
Adorable pics! I LOVE your new blog background. Every time I hear the music on your blog it inspires me to go and practice my harp -- really! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog, YOU are always an encouragement to me!
Post a Comment