Monday, March 10, 2008

Which outfit do I wear? :).........

My first overalls! The farmer blood in me is coming out:) You can't see my hot pink heart tights to go with this. Mommy dressed me colorful on Saturday. :) A quick pose with Daddy before going to church on Sunday. Isn't he so handsome?!
Mommy wishes they made outfits like this in her size but she was able to wear something other then black on Sunday in which she was very happy about:)! This is a dress with a matching trench coat, so cute! :)
My family after church waiting to eat Grandma Nelson's meatloaf. I love spending time with Daddy & Mommy!
I have a fun new game I do in my highchair now. That is to take my toys chew on them & throw them on the floor. Mommy gets her exercise this way bending over to pick them up.:)
Have a WONDERFUL day! Love, Ella

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a fun time with your family on Sunday. Love Ella's outfit. -Marcy

Josh & Jenny said...

Ella is getting so big, sitting up in a highchair and laughing. I love it when they can do more than just poop and cry! ;) Love to all! -Aunt Jenny

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

What a beautiful family!

Becky Jaeger said...

Becky, I love that pink dress with hat/jacket. She looks so cute in it. I can't wait to see you all again. Give Ella a kiss and hug from her friends here in WI!