My sister, Ruth, colored my hair on Saturday a light brownish auburn color. I had sorta reddish hair when I first met my husband & he loved it! So he really loves my new color. I use a non-permanent hair color called Natural Instincts so the chemicals wouldn't be too overcoming for Ella. It last for 6 weeks & has a great color all the way through.
I went shopping for a new Easter outfit last week but couldn't find anything cute that would fit me. Ruth got a new pattern last week so my mom & I went to Joann's & I found this fabric & finished this skirt today. You can't tell in the picture but it has shiny sequins all over it. We are going to be with Daniel's family for Easter, so I now have a new, pretty, fits me outfit!!!!! :)

1 comments:
Your hair looks the same as always-maybe it's just the light. Your skirt looks really nice. Just don't let a cat sit on you and snag the material:) -Marcy
Post a Comment