It was such fun to spend the aftrnoon with such fine ladies for tea! love, mom
What a precious event! What a beautiful family you have!
Becky, You look so good. It looks like you had a lovely time. How fun to go to a tea shop! I love Ella's headband. -Marcy
What a dainty tea room. Ella looked so pretty...so did everyone else. I took Katie there a couple weeks before my wedding. It was lovely. Hope everything is going well!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
It was such fun to spend the aftrnoon with such fine ladies for tea! love, mom
What a precious event! What a beautiful family you have!
Becky, You look so good. It looks like you had a lovely time. How fun to go to a tea shop! I love Ella's headband. -Marcy
What a dainty tea room. Ella looked so pretty...so did everyone else. I took Katie there a couple weeks before my wedding. It was lovely. Hope everything is going well!
Post a Comment