Ella wore this outfit yesterday. I love putting her in frills & "poof" :). We stayed at the church till 11:15 pm. My husband does the lighting for the auditorium at First Baptist. I would have never known this had he not worked there, that the lights are not just a lot of switches on/off but a very complex computerized thing. Each light is has different button sequence that he had to bring all together. When you see special effects, he has put in hours putting them in the right sequence. He is so smart in programming & computers. I am so proud of him! Last week there was a major problem with the lights & he figured it out & it worked!! Today, I've not had time to exercise yet (busy Mon. cleaning) so I should stop posting & go now while Ella is finally sleeping:)!
Monday, January 28, 2008
Our little lady
Posted by Becky at 2:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love the dress!
Noel
What good taste the lady who gave it to her has :)!! I had so many compliments, Noel, on Sunday:)!
How beautiful!
Your little lady looks as precious as can be.
Marcy
Post a Comment