Monday, January 21, 2008

Busy Bees


This weekend was very exciting & busy for us. It was soooooo cold out that Ella & I didn't go out. I helped my mom & sister with punching, coiling, & clipping 300 books that are 100 pages thick. My dad had printed all of that!! They own a printing business & do printing from business cards to books. Sunday we went to church ( see pics for new outfit from Goodwill:) !) After church Sunday night, Daniel & I always stop for a bite to eat. It's our chance to go on a date every week. I love going on these dates with him so much!! Our van window got stuck down because it's fickle & it was soooooo cold!!! My wonderful husband worked out in the cold & got it back up:). By the time we got home it was 12:45am.
Today was cleaning day from the weekend. I always put fresh sheets & towels on Monday to start the week off:). Monday cleaning always feels so good because we are always busy on the weekends.
Ella is getting so big! She has really found her hand/thumb this weekend. She's woken me up sucking on them so loud:-). She loves to be talked to & she will answer back & smile & coo. She gets soooo excited to see her daddy! We definitely have a Daddy's girl!!!!

0 comments: