Thursday, January 31, 2008

300 books to bind............



Majority of today was spent printing, punching, coiling, & clipping 300 spiral bound books. I did the clipping of the ends of the coils off between feedings, diaper changes, & awake time:)!! That's the job that takes the least amount of time. My dad prints them, Ruth punches holes, my mom uses the coiling machine, & I clip & box the finished book. :) Ella's job was to talk to us :). She did a great job! I also got out her exersaucer today for the first time because she is wanting to sit up & forward so much that would allow her to do that:). She really liked it. Actually I think she liked being turned around & around in it the best :). I didn't get to exercise till tonight but I said to myself after finding leftover Halloween candy & it mysteriously disappearing that I'd better do it. Becky J. , I've got to catch up to you. 5 lbs. is incredible:)!! We are suppose to get a lot of snow but I think we only have a dusting. Sorry kids, no snow days. Wait that doesn't apply yet:) That will come before we know it, she's already almost 3 months:)!!!! Ella says good night!

2 comments:

Becky Jaeger said...

Looks like fun...ha. Ella is getting so much bigger. I love that princess bib...where did you get it? I should be coming down Monday-Friday...IF IT STOPS SNOWING!!! Anyways we should get the girls together let me know a good time for you!

Anonymous said...

It's never to early to begin planning for snow days. I don't go to school and I always pray for snow days so there. The Mussers and printing-nothing shall ever come between the two.
Marcy