Tuesday, January 22, 2008

10 for 10




I want to lose 20 pounds so I am making myself responsible to you all:). If I lose 10 lbs, I am going to get a new haircut. If I lose the next ten, I want to get a pedicure. I exercised for 10 min. to start on our machine tonight & about died:). I will weigh myself once a week & post how much or how little I've lost. It's time to lose the baby fat:). She's getting older so I can't use the excuse that I just had a baby anymore:)! Ella was smiling & talking so much today that I got some great pics. I will post them soon. By the way, Josh & Jenny made it safely to Nevada & are now unpacking & getting everything settled. He has a blog that is connected through mine or my mom's. He hasn't been able to update it just yet but you can check out his church's website here too. We miss them already:). Also the adorable little baby is Abby, daughter of Ben & Becky Jaeger. Ella & Abby are only 3 weeks apart. Abby is so photogenic:) You can see more cute pics of her on Becky Jaeger's blog at right.

3 comments:

Nancy M. said...

Good for you Becky. It takes alot of energy to take care of a little one.
Keep eating healthy. I know you can do it!
love, mom

Becky Jaeger said...

Awww...thanks for putting Abby's picture up...Ella is Abby's 1st BFF...lol...Hey crazy thought...do you wanna loose some weight together. I seem to only be gaining. I have a treadmill in Abby's room so I can walk/run while she is in her crib...but I haven't used it like I could. I need someone as well to report to!!! I'm sure you will do great in your goal!

Anonymous said...

Well, I just finished my morning Pepsi but better not each a Snickers after reading about Weight Loss Central. Maybe I'll use the excuse that I feed all my vegetables to our dog.