Uncle Josh & Aunt Jenny you would be proud of Ella! :) We went to a new putt-putt golf course that opened up recently by us on Saturday night. Ella kept herself busy throwing golf balls from her stroller & Grandpa helped her hit a couple of them:). She loved to look around & watch the water. It was one of the prettiest courses I've seen. On a couple of holes the water actually helped you:) It was so much fun in spite of the thousands of mosquitoes:) Definitely a family activity to do again!!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
My First Tee Off...
Posted by Becky at 8:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That looks like good "family fun". Where is this place at?
Crown Point? I might want to tell Rachel about it. Looked like fun! I do not miss those mosquitoes!!! :)
Post a Comment