Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Fair Weather






The best part of late summer- going to the fair!!! Eating Elephant ears (yes, Ella got a piece:) ), fresh buttered sweet corn, animals, crafts, displays, shows..... all make up a great time! We went with our family & some friends. It was very hot so we left early & by the time we made it home, we had a tornado watch! Couldn't believe it because it was so beautiful the whole time we were at the fair:). Can't wait til next year:)!!

3 comments:

Becky Jaeger said...

I miss the LC Fair... It looks like your family had a blast. We are going to the State Fair tomorrow...it is so close to us:) I can't wait believe the tornado you all had. Thanks for your prayers for my grandpa.

Rebekah Tastet said...

I love the fair! I am glad you all had a good time! Lots of humidity, right? :) Rachel told me all about the storm you had...wow! Take care!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you and Ella enjoyed yourselves very much. The NC State Fair is in October. I can't wait to go get some elephant ears and all the other fattening food. -Marcy