Grandpa got Ella a wading pool this week. She loves it soooo much:)!!!!! She has really started to climb over stuff to get where she wants:). She climbed in the basket all by herself:)!
Our church hosted its annual Youth Conference this past week. I went to their fireworks show & festivities Thursday. Ella scrunched up her face every time the fireworks went off but she didn't cry:)! Pictured are my friends Marcy, Stephanie, Ella, & I. I had to take a CPR class Saturday because i work in our church's nurseries, so my mom & Ruth watched her & took so many cute& funny pics:)!
She looks so big in this pic sitting & rocking (sorta:) on her own.
3 comments:
That pool picture is so cute.
I miss the firework show and Youth Conference! I like the picture with the pool! Looks refreshing!
Ella looks like she will be a good swimmer. Good to see you even though it was short! -Marcy
Post a Comment