After I spent the 4th in bed with some sort of stomach bug which is now passing through the family:), I was ready to get out & have some fun. My great aunt & grandma had come up for the weekend & we went shopping!! I haven't been shopping at the mall in ages(Normally, Walmart is fine:) So it was a lot of fun!! Ella got to use a mall stroller which she really liked as you can tell:) They got her a most adorable outfit & shoes & jammies! All in all besides everyone being sick, we had a great weekend!!
Monday, July 7, 2008
Born to shop........
Posted by Becky at 5:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Are you sure it was just a stomach bug!?!?!?!?!??!?!?! ;) -jenny
Wow! She is beating Sierra who only has two bottom teeth! :) However, the drool is running like a faucet! LOL! Hope you all get well!
-Rebekah
Poor Ella-all weary from shopping. That yellow jacket is so cute around her face. -Marcy
Post a Comment