Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A room full of toys...........






....... & playing with a laundry basket is more fun:)!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Think of all the money you are saving. Just buy laundry baskets for Christmas & her 1st birthday.
-Marcy

Becky Jaeger said...

That is so true...all the money we spend on toys and they end up playing with the unexpected find. By the way I bought that stroller at our new Target...I haven't seen it anywhere else(even online). It was about $28.

Becky Jaeger said...

I absolutely love your new background!!!

Rebekah Tastet said...

Gorgeous new background! Let's see Sierra likes flip flops to chew on! And keys! And anything else nasty! LOL! Forget the toys you give them! Aww! The joys of babyhood!

Josh & Jenny said...

I give Sierra measuring spoons and cups to play with when she comes over!!! jenny

Anonymous said...

I love the new background. So yummy. -Marcy