Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Seeing Green.......... in Ella's room:)

I've rearranged Ella's room this week. Inspired by this chair which we found out for trash. It's in excellent condition & the exact color of Ella's bedding.:) What a blessing we thought:)!!

Her little corner we can sit & read if she sits still, ha ha:)
Two flower rugs I found a a recent garage sale for $1. I also found at a garage sale -a brand new complete bedding set for me- Ty Pennington's Style brand. It's even still in stores:) & matches my room colors perfectly:)!!! All for $15.00!!
Daniel printed this out as a test page for a new printer he got so we hung it over her crib & she loves it:)!!
Her little corner where I keep supplies.
An extra bed in her room for when we have guests.
Lots of green this week J/K. She never had a fever or sinus infection. Ella went to the doctor yesterday because her cough was so bad but thankfully her chest & ears were clear, it's just a bad cold so she gave her medicine & that's helping a lot. She's on the mend, Yeaaaa!!!

5 comments:

JeanMac said...

Love her room - she is so sweet.

Anonymous said...

That chair set is beautiful. I love the flower rugs. It looks perfect. -Marcy

Trish said...

Her room looks adorable! I loved that pic above the crib!

Anonymous said...

Love the frog outfit! Very adorable!

Rebekah Tastet said...

So cute! What a great find with the chair! A great addition to Ella's room!
-Rebekah