Sunday, June 22, 2008

25



25. I had a great birthday celebrated yesterday due to church today. Daniel took me out to eat, my mom gave me a pretty outfit, & Dad gave $$:)! Ella gave me a cold:). Poor little girl is sick. I don't know if it's her teeth or the change in the weather because she doesn't have a fever , just a cough & stuffy nose. It's her first sickness. As you can see in the pictures, Ella got a big chunk of icing off the cake:). She didn't eat it, just played with it till I could wash it off. :)

5 comments:

Josh & Jenny said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Ummmmm! Your card must have gotten lost in the mail. I will have to call the Post Office!!!! Hope you had a great one!! Love Jenny

Rebekah Tastet said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Only 25? You are still way young! :)
Love, Rebekah

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Well, at least Ella enjoyed the cake. It looks so yummy! -Marcy

Trish said...

Happy Birthday Becky!