We spent Father's Day up at our church. Daniel & I went & got Subway sandwiches. We had a fun day of relaxing & enjoying each other & Ella:). Daniel is the best daddy. He is always so wonderful to Ella & I. Ella & I are both such Daddy's girls:)! I guess you never get too old:).
I took Ella's crib bumper pad off this morning & I went to check on her & saw this & I just had to take a picture. It didn't take her long to figure out things can go through the bars:).
Monday, June 16, 2008
Daddy's Day
Posted by Becky at 8:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey, I missed reading you blog with being so busy in packing, our trip West and trying to settle in! I am finally getting around to your blog along with your family's! :) Ella is doing so great! I don't think Sierra will ever crawl - she hates being on her belly! LOL! Oh well! The less mobile at this point...the better! LOL! Take care!
-Rebekah
Ella is very sneaky. Marcy
Post a Comment