She moves around pretty quick.

Daniel took me out to Olive Garden last night where we used our blessing:). We even had a delicious appetizer & a dessert that was oh soooo gooood!!!!!! The waiter was nice enough to put on extra whip cream as you can see:)! It was so nice to go out with Daniel & we had an enjoyable evening! I love doing that!!! Hope you all have a great day!
Daniel took me out to Olive Garden last night where we used our blessing:). We even had a delicious appetizer & a dessert that was oh soooo gooood!!!!!! The waiter was nice enough to put on extra whip cream as you can see:)! It was so nice to go out with Daniel & we had an enjoyable evening! I love doing that!!! Hope you all have a great day!

3 comments:
Love Ella's sailor outfit. So glad you got to go to Olive Garden. What a great idea to get an appetizer and dessert. It looks very yummy. -Marcy
I love the baby dedication picture! I wish I was still a member there:( Oh well maybe someday.
Happy to see you and Dan had a little Hubby and Wife time...what a luxury:)
Wow! She is doing great! I can't get Sierra to do anything! LOL! She is too content to lay there!
-Rebekah
Post a Comment