Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Take me out to the ball game.....



Last night was the start bof baseball season for us. Of course, it had to be 50 below:) Ella was just fascinated by everything!!! My dad umpires the little guys 4-5 yrs. old. They are so cute to watch because they are just learning the game:). Like the little boy who just stood there watching the ball which landed next to him:) or the boy who ran the wrong way:). I love to go out & watch them play & all their relatives jump & cheer for them!

4 comments:

Nancy M. said...

I think the umpire (my husband) is the cutest on the team!!-lv-mom
PS Sweetest girl loved it too!!

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

How fun!

Rebekah Tastet said...

I loved being involved with Little League last year when Eric coached! I will definitely miss it this summer! Have fun!
-Rebekah

Becky Jaeger said...

Your mom is so cute(her comment above) Ella is a lucky gal to be able to go to all the baseball games she wants:)