Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Surprises!


I had the biggest surprise today for a moment I thought it was a April Fool's joke. When I looked at my mail in what looked like junk mail was a long white envelope. What made me really look at it instead of just throwing it out, I don't know but when I looked at the envelope it had our address in the return spot & the middle typed out. It was mailed right from our area so I thought that was strange. When I opened it there was a $25 gift card for Darden Restaurants one of which is our favorite- Olive Garden!!!!! There was no note or anything else inside so we don't know who sent it. But whoever did you made someone very HAPPY!!!!!! Thank You!!!!! What a blessing you gave to us. Daniel & I will enjoy a happy date soon with it :)

5 comments:

Josh & Jenny said...

Mmmmmmmmmm!!! Breadsticks! I'm getting hungry! -jenny

Anonymous said...

It will be a sad April Fool's joke when you go to Olive Garden & there isn't any money on the card.:) -Marcy

Becky said...

I thought about that & check it & it was real :)!

Becky Jaeger said...

That is an awesome surprise! It actually is a great idea...Have a bread stick for me.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Who doesn't like Olive Garden!!!!
-Rebekah Tastet