
AS I was recently grocery shopping, I saw an in store coupon for a buy 4 get 2 things free in ice cream & popsicles! Plus they were at a great reduced price!! What better things can you ask for- ice cream & Popsicles at a great price!! One of the things I saw were these Slow melt Mighty Minis popsicles, so I'd thought I'd try them for Ella:). She LOVES them!! & I love them because they are the perfect size for her hand & they slow melt & do not drip:)!! NO MESS!:) I also got Daniel & I our favorite kinds of ice cream:). Now we all can enjoy an after dinner summer treat with no mess:)! If you have toddlers/preschoolers, you should try these popsicles!! A great summer treat!
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Our new good/ bad habit....
Posted by Becky at 7:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What a precious granddaughter and daughter! I enjoy seeing her enjoy
special treats as well! She is a blessing!......lv-grandma
enjoy!
love the blog decor-looks great.
Looks great! I will have to try these!
Post a Comment