
As a surprise for Daniel for Father's Day, I went & got a picture done
with Ella for Dan's desk at work. This is the one I chose:)
Her shirt says "Daddy's little girl":)
Big smile like Daddy's:) Do you see that last tooth stubbornly coming in! She is so drooly & snotty this week because of it:)
My friend, Becky & her daughter Abby, went with us to get our pictures done & the girls had a lot of fun playing with each other & we had fun catching up:)
Just a quick shoutout to the WORLD"S BEST HUSBAND & DADDY! Thank you sweetheart! & also a Big Happy Father's Day to my own Daddy & Father-in-law!







3 comments:
They turned out so cute...I love the piano one. We had a good time. Ben loved his picture! Thanks for thinking of me.
These are the best pictures ever! I mean they are so good. Wow! I love the 1st one. The colors-perfect. What did Dan think?
lots of love,
marcy
Wonderful pictures!
Post a Comment