Thanks to a wonderful friend, Becky & her daughter Abby, Ella is now a little mommy:)!! A few days ago, my mom's friend gave her a cradle set & doll. Ella did NOT like her at first & then when Abby & Becky came over today, they gave her this adorable set. The doll interacts with each item & "talks" to you. She has been playing with it non-stop all night!!! & now she is a great mommy!! Becky & Abby came over & we played at the park & had a picnic lunch & had lots & lots of fun!! The girls are playing so well together & I enjoy being able to talk & laugh with Becky:)!! Thanks for a great day!! Come back soon!!:)
Friday, March 6, 2009
Our little mommy.......
Posted by Becky at 6:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Awww...I'm glad Ella like the set so much. We had a good time as well. I will have to get the pictures to you some how, they turned out great.
What an adorable set! I can see Ella turning out like you. -Marcy
Post a Comment