Yes, Ella dialed 911 for the first time tonight. Definitely something to put in her memory book- dialling the police at age 15 months. How did I know? They called back:) & they came over because they have to check out even accidental calls. The officer who came was very nice about it & even looked amused at Ella doing it:) We will not be letting her play with the phone anymore:). At Daniel's work today he saw a police chase that came around their building & onto the highway. That was a first too. How thankful am I, that they are there no matter what!!!
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Now I am officially an embarrassed mom:)..........
Posted by Becky at 5:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh well-at least it is now and not when she is 14. Marcy
Oh my...that is to funny!
Becky, That is hilarious. I'll have to share that one with Tim.
Lisa
Post a Comment