Yes, I know I have not updated in a long time. Christmas, new Year's, Dan's birthday, & Ella getting not one but two different viral infections literally one after the other, blogging has not been easy to sit down & do. I have enjoyed reading others though:). Also, Ella was not herself at all so getting cute pictures was very hard:). She is doing 100 % better now:) & back to normal. She did take her first steps Christmas Eve. Here & there for another couple of days & then stopped. She loooooves to walk with someone's hand or pushing a toy, just lost confidence to do it herself for now. But at least we know she can:)!! We had a great Christmas, seeing all the relatives, & spending time with loved ones, & Ella loves playing with her new toys!! We do too:). Now things are getting back to "normal" & I'll have time to update more:)!
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
love the new background-yeah Valentine candy
-Marcy
Post a Comment