Last night, my husband was fixing something on our car & I was "helping". Really all I do is hold the light & get the small tools:). As he asked for one of the tools, I went to get it & it dawned on me that I actually knew what it was & where to find it because of his using it before:). My husband loves it when we work or do things together & I love it too:)!! I'm glad we are like that:). A few days ago, we went to Don Pablos & got their fajita special. Daniel loves their fajitas & I usually get their tacos. This time he said, "Why don't you get the fajitas too?" Now I don't like the onions they normally put with it, he asked the waiter if I could have no onions. when it came out, it had all these gorgeous red, yellow, orange, & green peppers as you can see by the picture:) It was so delicious!! Definitely became a favorite!! I love being able to spend time with my hubby whether on a date or being a "helper". Hope you are able to spend time with your "special" one today!!:)
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Fun with my hubby.....
Posted by Becky at 8:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
you have the cutest baby girl she obviously has a great grandpa.
So nice to read about your happy times! I'm so glad that God has blessed you with a good husband and a beautiful daughter.
That meal looks so good! I'm glad you are so helpful. Who knows-maybe you can supplement the family income by fixing cars? -Marcy
Mmm! Fajitas! Can't beat them!
Post a Comment