Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Vacation-- at the zoo........

My! What big teeth you have!!
Petting the Goats at the petting zoo,
Hiding in the BIG egg with Daddy,:)
Hey! I can act like them:),
A beautiful white peacock just walking around with us,
Look! I'm Baby Joey... oops, I mean baby Ella:)!
The coolest display at the zoo were the jellyfish in blue lights
I loved to watch the kangaroos!!
Sitting with Grandma G. & Mommy on the little train
How come this turtle is stuck?


We went to the zoo on Saturday with Grandma G. & Mommy & Daddy & Melissa. I had soooo much fun touching the animals that they let me & seeing all the rest. We took tons of pictures. Hope to do that again really soon:)!!!

2 comments:

Rebekah Tastet said...

I gave my sister passes to Brookfield and they went this past week and had a blast as well! I love the zoo! We try to hit any one we can in whatever city we visit! :)

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a great time at the zoo. The blue jellyfish is so neat. -Marcy